SSHBlackbox .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Other, Mac OS X, Windows2003, WinServer, Android, Linux, Windows Mobile 2005.
With help of SSHBlackbox.NET your .NET application can
* access shell on remote SSH server
* execute commands remotely
* create client-side and server-side tunnels secured with SSH encryption mechanisms
* create custom SSH-secured transports
* authenticate on remote servers using password, public key, X.509 certificate or Kerberos protocol
* generate and manage SSH keys
* store SSH keys on PKCS#11-compatible cryptographic devices (USB cryptotokens, smartcards)
* create your own SSH server applications that communicate with any third-party SSH clients
SSHBlackbox .NET Edition is a comprehensive collection of managed .NET components that add client-side and server-side support for SSH (Secure Shell) to your .NET Framework applications.
SSHBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of all SSH protocol specifications, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
SSHBlackbox is compatible with all major SSH / SFTP servers and clients on the market.
This is .NET edition, which can be integrated into Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008, 2005, Delphi Prism. It requires .NET Framework 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, Silverlight (5.0 or 4.0), Mono 2.0 or Mono for Android, NET CF (3.5, 2.0).
SSHBlackbox .NET (version 10.0) has a file size of 58.55 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 67 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.